Sunday, May 16, 2010

Piping hot fun

Not infrequently while watching Iron Chef my husband will say, "Once the kids are a little bigger you should try doing some of this cool presentation stuff."  He's already content with the flavor but somehow he doesn't find a  puddle of it on a chipped plate visually appealing. You'd think after the meatcakes incident he'd never utter such insanity again but he did.  So I got out the mashed potatoes and gingered carrots and had a bit of fun. Be forewarned, I am not a master of the visual arts.  Hanging pictures is beyond my spacial and design skills.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It's eyes you perv.  Eyes.



Photobucket

Eyes and a nose.  It's a muppet.  Definitely not whatever it is you're thinking.  Some people are just so naughty.  Go stand in the corner and spank yourself.

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I never knew that grown men really just wanted a smiley-faced pancake from IHOP too.. . . I'll keep that in mind.

    ReplyDelete