Thursday, May 6, 2010

My son the tranny

It's May and in the 40s.  That's sick and wrong but we still need groceries. I got Froggy bundled up and ready to go without problem but I could not find a coat for Bubba.  Not wanting to waste the goodwill of my kids I gut checked my feminism (yep, still there), grabbed one of the girl's coats and put it on the boy.  Oh the horror!  He's 10 months old and wearing a pink sweater with a maribou edge on the hood!  Clearly his penis will crawl back inside his body now and form a vagina.

Photobucket

More likely he'll sue me when he's older.  I expect a class action suit from his entire generation.  They've lived out their lives online, Truman Show style, without payment.  Constitutional privacy violation, career mismanagement of a child star, emotional harm.  Can't wait to see this one play out in court.

Ah well.  If I'd had the boy first I wouldn't have thought twice about putting his coat on her.  Tough luck, Bubba.  At least I never gave into his father's plan to dress him all in pink, take him to the mall and tell old ladies goo-gooing at him, "He's not a girl.  My baby is gay."



Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment